Health and Safety
Safety, security, and health will always remain our top priority while your child is in our care. We have strategically designed and implemented high-quality health and safety measures, to ensure that education and development can occur seamlessly.
- Secured Campuses
- Emergency Protocol
- Food Allergy/Medical Accommodations
- State Recognized Handwashing Protocols
- Daily Sanitizing and Disinfecting Procedures
- Certified Playground Inspected Playspaces
Here at ABC Child Development Centers and Bright School-Age Centers, we take pride in going above and beyond to bring your child unique and fun experiences that are almost all included in your tuition.
- Field Trips
- Swimming Lessons
- Vacation Bible School
- Christian Emphasis
- Special Monthly Animal Guests
- Specialty Camps (Cheer, Football, Tennis, etc.)
- Music Lessons
- Spanish and ASL lessons
- Amazing Athletes
Our hiring team uses a high-quality criteria when deciding whether someone is a good fit for our team. We take experience, education, and a natural love for children all into consideration.
- First Aid/CPR Certified
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Enrollment in Early Childhood College Courses
- Registration and Credentialing in the state’s Professional Development Informational System (PDIS)