Philosophy & Mission
At ABC Child Development Centers & Bright School-Age Centers our mission is to focus on Health/Safety, Enrichments, Staff and a Commitment to Quality
Health and Safety
Safety, security, and health will always remain our top priority while your child is in our care. We have strategically designed and implemented high-quality health and safety measures, to ensure that education and development can occur seamlessly.
- Secured Campuses
- Emergency Protocol
- Food Allergy/Medical Accommodations
- State Recognized Handwashing Protocols
- Daily Sanitizing and Disinfecting Procedures
- Certified Playground Inspected Playspaces
Here at ABC Child Development Centers and Bright School-Age Centers, we take pride in going above and beyond to bring your child unique and fun experiences that are almost all included in your tuition.
- Field Trips
- Swimming Lessons
- Vacation Bible School
- Christian Emphasis
- Special Monthly Animal Guests
- Specialty Camps (Cheer, Football, Tennis, etc.)
- Music Lessons
- Spanish and ASL lessons
- Amazing Athletes
Our hiring team uses a high-quality criteria when deciding whether someone is a good fit for our team. We take experience, education, and a natural love for children all into consideration.
- First Aid/CPR Certified
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Enrollment in Early Childhood College Courses
- Registration and Credentialing in the state’s Professional Development Informational System (PDIS)
In 2015, we jumped ALL-IN with the Colorado Shines Quality Rating system for child care centers. Currently, ALL of our Child Care centers are ranked 5 out of 5 on the quality scale. Less than 10% of programs in the State achieve the highest rating, and we are still the only Centers in Weld County that have earned 5’s.
We believe that the classroom and its layout act as a silent teacher, and play a big factor in determining how successful children will be. Each Director works carefully with our Director of Quality Improvement to design a classroom layout that is the most appropriate and will be the most growth fostering for the teacher and the children. All of our classrooms feature
- Quiet and Active areas that are separated
- Toys and Materials that low shelves accessible to children
- Materials that are organized and labeled to help support children’s independence
- Interest Centers that are organized and filled with developmentally appropriate materials
- Bright, colorful pictures down at the child’s level
- Family photos to help make the environment more comfortable
- Handwashing timers to promote appropriate handwashing
Meet our Director of Quality Improvement
Briana Meza has been with our company going on 10 years. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education and since taking on this role has poured everything, she has into ensuring the children we care for are receiving the best, and are in the best conditions possible. She is reliable in both the ITERS and ECERS assessment tools which measure quality within the classroom, and is also a CLASS trainer and certified observer. The CLASS tool focuses solely on teacher-child interactions.
Briana can be found doing observations within all of our classrooms, and then working directly with the teachers and their Director to promote growth that will directly impact the care the children are receiving. In addition to conducting observations, she can be found helping our centers prepare for quality ratings, and conducting professional development for our teachers.