Community Preschool Program Teacher
Our centers have been family-owned and operated preschool and child care programs since 1969. Since 1969, our programs have grown to include 20+ centers with three types of programs:
- ABC Child Development Centers (Central, West, and Ault)
- Bright School-Age Centers (Greeley/Evans, Johnstown/Milliken, Windsor/Severance, Pierce)
- ABC’s Community Preschool Programs (Colorado Preschool Program – ABC East, ABC Scott, ABC Billie Martinez, and ABC Ault)
ABC continually maintains a five-star excellence commitment. Our company has developed and is pledged to implement 5 areas:
- Character development
- Family partnerships
We are committed to quality early learning and school-age education.
We are looking for staff who have a passion for teaching, are energetic, and positive.
As a Community Preschool Program Teacher, you are responsible for maintaining a safe, nurturing environment that meets the physical and emotional needs of the children. You are responsible to implement weekly curriculum as well as set goals to maximize individual development. You need to develop a positive relationship with all the parents, specialists and staff at the school, other site staff and keep the environment clean at all times. You also will be required to attend all company staff training as well as meetings set up by your Program Coordinator or the School District.
- AA in Early Childhood Education, BA in ECE or Elementary Education or a related field.
- Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) Qualified
- Able to work five days a week Monday through Friday (8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- No work over District closed days – winter break, spring break, and summer break.
- Bilingual skills
Wage: Starting at $16.00/hour depending on qualifications
No phone calls. Please download, complete the application and apply at https://abccdc.com/careers or pick up an application in person at ABC West (5000 W. 11th Street, Greeley, CO 80634).
Applications accepted on a continuous basis or until position(s) filled.