Cook / Culinary Staff (Full-Time)
Our centers have been family-owned and operated preschool and child care programs since 1969. Since 1969, our programs have grown to include 20+ centers with three types of programs:
- ABC Child Development Centers (Central, West, and Ault)
- Bright School-Age Centers (Greeley/Evans, Johnstown/Milliken, Windsor/Severance, Pierce)
- ABC’s Community Preschool Programs (Colorado Preschool Program – ABC East, ABC Scott, ABC Billie Martinez, and ABC Ault)
ABC continually maintains a five-star excellence commitment. Our company has developed and is pledged to implement 5 areas:
- Character development
- Family partnerships
We are committed to quality early learning and school-age education.
We are looking for staff who have a passion for teaching, are energetic, and positive.
As a cook/culinary staff, you are responsible for maintaining a safe, healthy environment and prepare meals that meet the physical and dietary needs of the children. You are responsible for inventory, preparation and meal service as well as perform basic cleaning duties. You need to develop a positive relationship with all the parents, specialists and staff at the school, other site staff and keep the environment clean at all times. You also will be required to attend all company staff training as well as meetings set up by your Center Director.
- High School Diploma
- Experience working with students in an early childhood setting.
- Experience working in meal service/cooking.
- Able to work five days a week Monday through Friday (a consistent schedule) between 5:30 am to 6:00 pm
Wage: Starting at $16/hour depending on qualifications
No phone calls. Click on Apply Now below or pick up an application in person at ABC West (5000 W. 11th Street, Greeley, CO 80634).
Applications accepted on a continuous basis or until position(s) filled.