Bright School-Age Activity Leader
Our centers have been family-owned and operated preschool and child care programs since 1969. Since 1969, our programs have grown to include 20+ centers with three types of programs:
- ABC Child Development Centers (Central, West, and Ault)
- Bright School-Age Centers (Greeley/Evans, Johnstown/Milliken, Windsor/Severance, Pierce)
- ABC’s Community Preschool Programs (Colorado Preschool Program – ABC East, ABC Scott, ABC Billie Martinez, and ABC Ault)
ABC continually maintains a five-star excellence commitment. Our company has developed and is pledged to implement 5 areas:
- Character development
- Family partnerships
We are committed to quality early learning and school-age education.
We are looking for staff who have a passion for teaching, are energetic, and positive.
As a School-Age Activity Leader, you are responsible for maintaining a safe, nurturing environment that meets the physical and emotional needs of the children. You are responsible for helping your Site Director implement weekly curriculum as well as stimulating physical games, homework help and any other activities that the Site Director needs help with. You need to develop a positive relationship with all the parents, teachers and staff at the school, other site staff and keep the environment clean at all times. You also will be required to attend all company staff training as well as meetings set up by your Site Director or the BSAC Director.
- Must have at least (3) months (460 hours) of full-time or equivalent part-time verifiable experience with school-age children.
- Must be willing to work at any Bright School-Age Center (BSAC) location. For a complete list of BSAC locations please visit our website at https://abccdc.com.
- Currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program in Elementary Education, Early Childhood Education, Special Education, Family and Child Development, or Child Psychology.
- Able to work before and after school five days a week Monday through Friday (6:15 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.), winter break, spring break, and summer break.
Wage: Starting at $12.32/hour depending on qualifications
No phone calls. Please download, complete the application and apply at https://abccdc.com/careers or pick up an application in person at ABC West (5000 W. 11th Street, Greeley, CO 80634).
Applications accepted on a continuous basis or until position(s) filled.