Pierce is a small town nestled amongst Colorado’s Eastern Plains. It is located 16 miles north of Greeley and 4 miles north of Ault. The rural community includes farmers, ranchers, historic buildings, and modern businesses in the center of town.
ABC Child Development Centers and Bright School-Age Centers provide child care programs for Pierce, including preschool, daycare, and after-school programs. The center strives to be “a light on a hill” for the families they serve throughout Northern Colorado by offering caring, compassionate care for various ages.
Pierce Preschool – Creating a Solid Educational & Social Foundation
The child development center offers preschool in Pierce for 3 to 4-year-olds. The accredited, developmentally appropriate program creates a safe and fun learning environment where children can prepare for school and the future. The talented teachers and caregivers focus on the following:
- Social-Emotional Development
- To promote a sense of self, encourage social behavior, and encourage responsibility for self and others
- Physical Development
- To promote both gross motor and fine motor skills
- Cognitive Development
- To promote learning and problem-solving skills, encourage logical thinking, and promote representational and symbolic thinking
- Language Development
- To help children develop listening and speaking skills as well as grow reading and writing skills
Pierce Daycare – Safe & Supportive Child Care for Infants & Toddlers
ABC Child Development Centers and Bright School-Age Centers also offer daycare in Pierce for infants and toddlers. They create infant rooms with a nurturing, calming environment that encourages curiosity and developmental growth. The toddler program combines daycare and education designed to help children make great developmental strides, including taking their first steps and potty training.
Pierce After School Programs – Supervision & Homework Support
After a long day of school, children may need a safe environment where they can have fun and continue to engage in learning. ABC provides after-school programs for Pierce community members that may need additional child care until their workday is completed. The programming includes homework support and experiences with art, fitness, technology, and academics. Children are safe, productive, and able to play and engage with friends.
About Our Early Learning Center in Northern Colorado
ABC is able to provide comprehensive growth and care for the children they service with the help of families, school districts, and other community entities. The early learning center is committed to the highest standards of integrity and leadership, including an emphasis on these values:
- They aim to provide the finest educational experience for children of various ages to encourage a lifetime love of learning. This is done through developmentally appropriate academic curriculum and assessment.
- The child care programs focus on building a solid sense of self-esteem, achievement, and leadership in each child by modeling principles of behavior including sharing, caring, patience, honesty, forgiveness, kindness, and justice. They also facilitate friendships to last a lifetime.
- The center always provides a safe, clean, and stimulating atmosphere that facilitates learning and ensures quality.
- They include enrichment activities like private swimming pools, splash parks, dance and movement, foreign language, music, creative outside play spaces, sports camps, and fun field trips.
- They support positive family relationships and provide ongoing support to parents. Parents can enjoy peace of mind knowing they have a voice in their child’s educational development and that their child is in safe, dedicated hands.
- They lead the centers with certified and dedicated staff who have years of experience and education. The center even provides training and mentoring for education students.
- They expect the highest standards of integrity and leadership throughout the community for all of their staff.
Ault Child Care – Apply for a Job
Anyone searching for a job in child care in Pierce can apply to ABC Child Development Centers and Bright School-Age Centers. Their employees are able to provide the finest care and educational experience in a positive, friendly atmosphere. The child care and early learning center is accepting applications for the following jobs:
- Assistant Teacher
- Activity Leader
Enroll in Child Care Programs for Pierce, CO
ABC Child Development Centers and Bright School-Age Centers offer site locations for Pierce and the greater Northern Colorado area. Parents can review which schools best meet their needs and enroll a child today.
Ault/Pierce ABC Ault Child Development Center (ages 1-12) transportation to/from: Highland Elementary